Project: O-ring Shooter - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    What's the status on Shooter? I see that people that ordered through the store have gotten theirs. What about those that ordered through Kickstarter?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm in the same boat. Did the kickstarter and haven't received my figs yet.

I'm getting everything shipped out as fast as I can including store orders. Shipping as been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I've run out of shipping supplies a couple times and I work nights so my window to go to the Post Office is small. Not good excesses though. this should have been long done by now. I do have most of the packages sent out though.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

So people who pre-ordered and prepaid their figs (months ago) are getting them after the ones that didn't pre-ordered and didn't prepaid? That's a weird business model! I know what I will do on the next kickstarter project
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

I wasn't intending on that to happen, but it's just the way it worked out. But for the business model, this isn't even really a business. I don't get anything for doing this. I spend several hours a day managing, shipping, and PR and all that time is voluntary. If I ever make back my investments, which is doubtful, that money will just go back into more projects.