Figure Subscription is LIVE! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would think only a couple minutes. Basically as long as it takes you to go back to the FSS page and place your order. But if you want to wait till tomorrow so you can be sure they were able to get you into the membership database on a regular work day it wouldn't be a terrible idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by general_michaels View Post
    yeah how much each figure is what i would like to know,send me a pm thanks.
    Link in my signature contains all the figure prices.

Looks like I will have to cut out about $400 worth of food in a year! haha jk food before Joes. I dont think I am going to get these with that outragous price!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hey if anyone missed out on cover girl and big boa they have more up for pre order on bbts they are $59.99 each.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by general_michaels View Post
    hey if anyone missed out on cover girl and big boa they have more up for pre order on bbts they are $59.99 each.
    $120 + shipping for two figures. That's one FSS installment (four FSS figures) and about a quarter to a third of the cost of a club membership.

Just join the club and subscribe. Be the prey that becomes the predator. Sell the figures you don't want for ridiculous eye gouging prices, and in effect, pay for the figures you want to keep. At the very least you can trade your unwanteds for stuff you want. Stuff like all of the other scalped figures that aren't worth their inflated aftermarket asking price, like SDCC offerings past and future.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-13-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

And here's the official press release:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The EXCLUSIVE G.I. Joe Figure Subscription Service in underway!

Fort Worth, TX – August 14th, 2012 – Fun Publications, Inc., licensee for Hasbro’s
    official G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club (The GIJCC), is thrilled to announce that they have
    begun taking orders for the all-new G.I. Joe Figure Subscription Service!

When G.I. Joe Club members sign-up for the Figure Subscription Service (FSS) they
    will receive TWO exclusive figures packaged individually on a 25th Anniversary
    style blister card shipped to them each month. These are only available through
    the GIJCC Subscription Service from Fun Publications, Inc. for a limited time. As an
    added bonus, by signing up for the full six-month subscription they will receive a
    FREE bonus carded mystery 13th figure.

The FSS, consisting of Jinx, Nano-Bat, Big Boa, Barrel Roll, Dice, Topside, TNT, Cover
    Girl, Quarrel, Iron Claw, Sure Fire and Grunt, is only available to club members. This
    service is an optional feature and is not included in the cost of the annual GIJCC
    membership. Deadline for signing up is midnight, CT September 4th.

For more information on The GIJCC and the FSS, please visit http://
    www.gijoeclub.com/

About Hasbro

Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around
    the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company’s world
    class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video
    games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the
    strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET
    SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The
    Hub, Hasbro’s multi-platform joint venture with Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB,
    DISCK) launched on October 10, 2010. The online home of The Hub is www.hubworld.com. The Hub
    logo and name are trademarks of Hub Television Networks, LLC. All rights reserved.

About Fun Publications, Inc.

For over 15 years, Fun Publications, Inc. has been a Hasbro licensee offering fans and collectors of
    pop culture memorabilia news, exclusive product and family events through different print offerings,
    websites, collector clubs and brand specific conventions such as GIJoeCon and BotCon. Located in
    Fort Worth Texas, Fun Publications reaches a large audience, serving the United States and many
    other countries such as Japan, Great Britain, Brazil, Australia and Canada. For more information
    visit TransformersClub.com, GIJoeClub.com, GIJoeCon.com, and BotCon.com. BotCon is a registered
    trademark of Fun Publications, Inc. (C) 2012 Fun Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.

GIJoeClub.com, GIJoeCon.com, and BotCon.com. BotCon is a registered trademark of Fun
    Publications, Inc. (C) Fun Publications, Inc. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    $120 + shipping for two figures. That's one FSS installment (four FSS figures) and about a quarter to a third of the cost of a club membership.

Just join the club and subscribe. Be the prey that becomes the predator. Sell the figures you don't want for ridiculous eye gouging prices, and in effect, pay for the figures you want to keep. At the very least you can trade your unwanteds for stuff you want. Stuff like all of the other scalped figures that aren't worth their inflated aftermarket asking price, like SDCC offerings past and future.
    The only problem is, everybody wants the same guys. I think by the end of the year eBay will be flooded with T.N.T.s and Surefires.

But if anybody doesn't want their Nano-Bat I'll give you $25 for it.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek-Viper View Post
    The only problem is, everybody wants the same guys. I think by the end of the year eBay will be flooded with T.N.T.s and Surefires.

But if anybody doesn't want their Nano-Bat I'll give you $25 for it.
    I'll counter that. If anybody doesn't want their Nano-BAT I'll give you $26 for it, or a T.N.T. or a Surefire.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

BTW, if the club doesn't produce a sizable amount of extra Nano BATS, they're damn fools. Damn. Fools. I can't say that with any more tact.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I'll counter that. If anybody doesn't want their Nano-BAT I'll give you $26 for it, or a T.N.T. or a Surefire.
    Where's a fist shaking emoticon when you need it, lol. However, I volley this back at you by saying BBTS has lowered their pre-order prices on T.N.T., Surefire, and Grunt to $25. I hope that helps someone.

BTW, if the club doesn't produce a sizable amount of extra Nano BATS, they're damn fools. Damn. Fools. I can't say that with any more tact.
    I think that statement is backwards. The club ARE damn fools and WON'T produce a sizable amount of Nano-BATS. I've yet to see anything to the contrary. Not to sound like a jerk, don't want to hurt any feelings. But if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck...