Figure Subscription is LIVE!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Figure Subscription is LIVE!

The Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service is up!...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Earlier today, the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club finally opened up their Figure Subscription Service! To register, click here!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, and ToyWiz.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Finally. Guess I gotta pay it all up front with a money order. There's no way I'm having my credit card info stolen again.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

They won't allow money order payments for the subscription.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

From the email:

7. The cost is $294 if Paid In Full (plus shipping) or three Installments of $98 (plus shipping). Please note that there is a $3 online processing fee for each billing. We take Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Unfortunately we cannot accept Money Orders or Checks for this offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

The way it sounds is you have to use a card for payment if you choose the 3 installments. Obviously they need your card to auto charge the payments. But I see no reason you couldn't pay up front with a money order. At least that's the way I interpreted it. Hopefully they'll clear it up a little. If they only accept credit cards then they're really screwing themselves. There's a lot of people who refuse to give the Club any more credit card info for them to keep on file.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Interesting that you would interpret it that way. I went back and read it again. I can kind of see where you might read it like that. But I don't really agree with it. I'm reading it as "Here's how much you need to give us" and "Here's how you give it to us". Although, either way it seems like it really should say "Here's how we're giving it to you" if you know what I mean.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky View Post
    The way it sounds is you have to use a card for payment if you choose the 3 installments. Obviously they need your card to auto charge the payments. But I see no reason you couldn't pay up front with a money order. At least that's the way I interpreted it. Hopefully they'll clear it up a little. If they only accept credit cards then they're really screwing themselves. There's a lot of people who refuse to give the Club any more credit card info for them to keep on file.
    They probably don't want MO payments because shipping wasn't figured into their total. Even if the figures are paid for upfront, the club still has to bill buyers for shipping every month. Could they accept MOs for shipping every month too? Yeah, but this is the club were talking about - they're not exactly rocket surgeons, they'd meff it up.

BTW, because the lowest cost shipping method offered by the club is Priority Mail, I expect shipping to be around $110.00 - $120.00 when all is said and done. Sheesh...
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

what a bunch of crap.$close to $300.00 for this service or make installments of close to $100.00 this utter crap and kind of takes the fun and joy of the gi joe experience don't ya think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    BTW, because the lowest cost shipping method offered by the club is Priority Mail, I expect shipping to be around $110.00 - $120.00 when all is said and done. Sheesh...
    First, ouch, don't say that. It makes me cry.

Second, are you sure? You're right about Priority. But when I added the Outback/Night Viper set(being a carded two pack seemed close) I'm getting $11.05 to ship. Times that by the 6 shipments(they're coming 2 a month) gets you $66.30.

Either way, I didn't think about adding that into it. I'm really getting unsure about playing these games with the Club any more.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by general_michaels View Post
    what a bunch of crap.$close to $300.00 for this service or make installments of close to $100.00 this utter crap and kind of takes the fun and joy of the gi joe experience don't ya think ?

Hasbro already did that a while back, starting with SDCC 07.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 08-11-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS