Question about a GIJOE the movie character

yojoe.com

Question Question about a GIJOE the movie character

I was wondering if anyone knows the character hoops from GIJOE the movie and if they made a action figure of him .I wondered this a long while ago. I never seen one anywhere of heard of it. I would have love to have it if there was such a thing.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I dont think there was ever a hoops. Maybe you were thinking of big lob! They just made the first figure of him ever few years back as a club ex.
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

lol @ Hoops
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

lol @ that hoops as well , but you guys know what I was talking about . Do you have a link to the figure I would love to see it !

never mind I found one , It is just awesome!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/g-i-joe-coll...#ht_500wt_1288
    Last edited by getoe1; 08-15-2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: found the link

Quote Originally Posted by Kann View Post
    I dont think there was ever a hoops. Maybe you were thinking of big lob! They just made the first figure of him ever few years back as a club ex.
    Thanks for the correction . Have not seen the movie in a very long time , except for the commentary version and did not catch the name lol @ wrong name again

Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    lol @ that hoops as well , but you guys know what I was talking about . Do you have a link to the figure I would love to see it !

never mind I found one , It is just awesome!

g.i.joe collectors club exclusive footloose big lob lot | eBay
    Please, this is YoJoe! We're designed to show this stuff! BIG LOB (v1), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

Thanks very much