What street fighter vehicle is this?

yojoe.com

What street fighter vehicle is this?

GI Joe / Street Fighter - Assault Boat Plus E. Honda Free 4 " Figure - ©1994 | eBay

It is a streetfighter vehicle for sure but the vehicle isnt in the archives any where, BUT this figure is one of the movie toys that didnt have any markings of it being related to GI Joe but his one does! It Cobra symbol on it with firefly and his cobra symbol! and the decals for it are also cobras! He said that it is a License of ©1994 HASBRO Inc.

Any one know anything about this!
    Maybe the street fighter movie toys are even more related to GI Joe then we thought!
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's an international release. Somewhere in South America if i recall. I don't think there is anything "Street Fighter" about this other than the log being plastered on the packaging for whatever reason.
    ~Pit-Viper~

Ohh international! Well it also came with Edmond honda! that could be why they posted Big street fighter logo on it! It is marked by hasbro i always thought international was made by a different company!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...lt_Boat_06.jpg
    Bring back at least one classic O-Rings exclusive figure to the gi joe international convention each year!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Argentine, they aso have some extremely rare street fighter vehicles there(like the moray hydrofoil) and where distributed by the company "Jocsa"
    Looking for Brazil Estrela Falcon Piloto(tan glider pilot grunt) and Estopim(tan Grunt) complete, as well as an Argentine front(Grunt) a Venezuelan Grunt(not sure of name). Thanks