when did doc become a woman?

yojoe.com

looking thru the beach head spotlight, i see a reference to a joe named doc who is a woman.
    what happened to doc, and where is the figure for the new one ?
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

In "G.I. Joe: Reborn," Doc is introduced as a woman. (Remember, it's a new continuity!)
    Follow me on Twitter: @mikeirizarry1 and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatsonjoemind

SGT Flash is correct, the new Doc in GI Joe Reloaded is a woman. No word on a figure coming out, it is unsure whether or not the Reloaded line will ever get a toy line.

Thanks for checking out my site though. Glad to see people are looking.

Phil
    owner/operator - http://www.joereloaded.com
    GI Joe Reloaded and all other Joe comics at Joe Reloaded.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

gargoyle

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil Kost:
    SGT Flash is correct, the new Doc in GI Joe Reloaded is a woman. No word on a figure coming out, it is unsure whether or not the Reloaded line will ever get a toy line.

Thanks for checking out my site though. Glad to see people are looking.

Phil
    owner/operator - http://www.joereloaded.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought reborne and loaded was talking about the past i havent read loaded yet if reloaded stayed with the formation of joe and cobra then idont know maybe this female doc was the first joe medic?
    and great site is that some of your art Phil?

I tell ya those idiots at devildue sure dont know what there doing or know where there going. I stopped buying the comic after the serpentor war and i tell ya that was the most idiotic thing Blaylock could ever come up with i think he should go sell vacums door to door.
    Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists-You will come to know me well.Frank Castle is dead. Call me the Punisher."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gargoyle:

i thought reborne and loaded was talking about the past i havent read loaded yet if reloaded stayed with the formation of joe and cobra then idont know maybe this female doc was the first joe medic?
    and great site is that some of your art Phil?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Reloaded line is looked on by many as the "Ultimate" version of GI Joe. I can not really confirm or deny this because I have not read any of the Ultimate stories by Marvel. However, I can tell you that this a new continuity. As I tell people "Rule #1 of Reloaded is forget anything you ever knew of GI Joe. None of it applies here anymore."

As far as the art....nope. I can not draw a straight line to save my life. All the images were either via DD or by a very talented buddy of mine.

Phil
    GI Joe Reloaded and all other Joe comics at Joe Reloaded.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thorn:
    what happened to doc?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was killed, along with Heavy Metal, Thunder and Crankcase, in issue #109 by the SAW Viper. Then later in the same issue, Breaker, Crazylegs, and Quick Kick were killed when the vehicle they were riding in was blown up. Only Duke, Falcon, and Cross Country survived.

I have read the first three issues of Reloaded and I am totally underwhelmed. I don't see anything groundbreaking or new with this series. I will stick with it for now, but I don't know for how much longer. Issue #3 was particularly bad. The Street Viper cliche'd Hip Hop lingo drove me nuts.

I would have rather had Frontline continue. Master & Apprentice and the regular Joe book are great.