gijoe #155 question

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

since when did this issue get so expensive,i have like 10 of these! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...243538216&rd=1
    Always Buying collections just pm me

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Seriously? The last 10 issues (146-155) were printed in limited quantities. Maybe #145 as well
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

At Motor City Con this past weekend, the cheapest I saw for one was $50.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

CobraLaLaLarry

That's just weird, I have every issue of the comic and those last ones were no problem to get. I had no idea I was sitting on a gold mine (although I will never sell, I'm making arrangements for them to be cremated with me and scattered over Hasbro Headquarters)

They may have been easy to get back in '94 but as the series was ending with limited readership the issues weren't printed in huge numbers so those who are now looking to complete their runs are having to pay a lot for them.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

unless you come accross someone who has no idea what people are paying for those later issues and sells them for $1 a piece (that's how I found my 155 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just crazy...I thought I was the only one who was buying them back in '94...the only Joe collector in my town anyway! I always thought the Joe comics weren't worth the paper they were printed on except to me...to me they have always been a favorite part of my childhood and therefore are absolutely priceless!
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

I HAD BOUGHT A FEW OF THEM BACK IN 94,BUT OF COURSE BACK THEN ALL ANYONE WANTED WERE SPAWN,DEATH OF SUPERMAN,REIGN OF SUPERMAN,AND THE KNIGHTFALL ISSUES,BUT THEN THE BAD GIRL CRAP ENDED THAT TOO..GUESS IM KINDA GLAD I WAS THE ONLY JOE COMIC COLLECTOR THIS OF FLORIDA.
    Always Buying collections just pm me

155 is a toughy although if you know the right people you can snag one up.

Issue 155...

It's been expensive since about 1997 when GI Joe started to make its comeback...

I was lucky enough to get one off the rack in 1994. I got it to pay tribute to the title since it was ending...

Damn, I am so glad I did.

Keep 1 and sell the rest man, the price has pretty much topped out, but the depand is high right now..
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !