Entire Run 1-#155..plus rare McFarlene issue - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I felt it was fun getting it all together.

I mean its great to make this deal for 155 and that deal for that small lot and watch it slowly wind down untill the day you can go look through your comics and go 1, 2, 3,...153, 154, 155

I have my last remaining issues on the way to me now and when I get them I will read all of them then I will most likely either sell them or store them.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I need European Missions and 1/2 of the new Frontline series... Oh and those darn 3-D issues from blackthorn.

Then I have it all and I'll work on varient covers.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

No problem Sinnister. by the way, i added feedback for you in the Comprehensive list.

Man, I don't think I could sell my collection for anything under $700. It took me a long time gather up the entire run. I was lucky though. I only needed to hunt for the last thirty issues or so. I bought #155 for $3.50. It truly is a good run from start to end...(with the exception of the NF run, and some later issues but that's another topic).

[ June 09, 2004: Message edited by: Jay R ]

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

PB&J

hey you probably could get a decent price. I would say ebay it as well. If you have some good condition runs in the set. key issues would be 94 -115 (since it has the snakeeyes trilogy the return of cobra command, the death of alot of cobra and joes, snake eyes top secret mission and the the middle east war that annilated a bunch of joes). also another good run would be the last 20 issues or so since those have low print runs. comic conventions like wizard world chicago i wont find gi joe for no less than 3 bucks since everyone is trying to fill there collections. and only the first 50 are in trades. so good luck i hope this helps

yeah i'm noticing more and more issues gone from my local store, looks like everyone wants to complete thier collections.

Yeah people started to get interested in the old run about 2 - 3 years ago.

It's hard to find anything at conventions anymore unless your willing to pay $3 - $10 an issue.

Ebay is the best bet for cheap lots if you can still find them.

I'm glad I completed my run as interest and demand starting going up. I'm sure if you wait it out, demand will go down again, it always does.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Thanks for all the responses...I was just wondering..not looking to sell at this time. Thanks everyone!