favorite comic not cover but comic of all series

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whats your fav book or books of all the gi joe comics and series available

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like the Snake Eyes Trilogy. I think it was the upper #80s or lower #90s

the dogfight between ace and wild weasel. The salute at the end was great. One battle one issue. It didn't drag on and on

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If you've paid attention to my posts you may already know...The Special Missions issue with Dusty, Outback and Lightfoot in Trucia Abyssma. The one where Lightfoot is tortured into revealing their mission.

well i didn't pay attention ...
    i like snake eyes trilogy and i also really like the master apprentice first book but gotta see the rest tho

Cool

Probably the two issue storyline of the Joe-team's first encounter w/the Oktober Guard.

I really REALLY liked the Spesh-Mish preview in issue #50!

-PJ

While I agree with the Beefster that SM#13 was great, my favorite single issue is #82, which starts with the GI Joe training class, where the washouts get shipped to Thule, Greenland! The part where they make them run 20 miles to watch 6 hours of training videos is priceless. I think a lot of why it's my favorite issue is it came out when I was at AIT at Ft, Gordon, GA. Having just finished basic it was a lot of fun to read.

I liked issue 80... an offshoot island came up from the surface right next to Cobra island.

Both Cobra and GI Joe were trying to stake a claim on it.

After a long battle the island ended up sinking back into the Gulf.

I loved how the Maggots couldn't elevate their guns high enough and over shot the Joe's position.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joeczar:
    While I agree with the Beefster that SM#13 was great, my favorite single issue is #82, which starts with the GI Joe training class, where the washouts get shipped to Thule, Greenland! The part where they make them run 20 miles to watch 6 hours of training videos is priceless. I think a lot of why it's my favorite issue is it came out when I was at AIT at Ft, Gordon, GA. Having just finished basic it was a lot of fun to read.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is my second favorite issue.

. .
    Last edited by frozen_nd; 12-08-2007 at 03:00 PM.