I'm making a webseries about GI Joe - Page 11

yojoe.com

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    ^ Fun stuff ^ thanks for taking the time to make these, they are a really fun way to revisit the old figures. God Capt Grid Iron was a rediculous one. You left out one central question about his accessories: Why did the $50,000 football grenades need handles?! Maybe those are the pins.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Timmer, you're destined for greatness. Internet stardom!
    Did I detect a soft spot for good ol' Capt. Grid-Iron?? It's a shame he didn't get more time in print. I think you secretly think he's cool...
    Was nice to get the epilogue from your last history lesson, I liked it the "before" way better though, haha.
    Way to go, man! Always very entertaining.
    "Executives always wear top hats."

Thanks for the kind words !

A new comic review, as Snake Eyes and company finally get out of South America. And I'm regretting never starting an "attempted murder" count.
    Half The Battle
    "Would you people please try to remember that I am EVIL ?" -Spike

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It's time for another look at the DiC cartoon series ! This episode features multiple Schwarzeneggers and a collection of awful, awful creatures. Also, I nearly give myself a concussion.
    Half The Battle

Today, we're taking a look at one of the 13 original members of the GIJoe team ! We're also taking a look at one of the worst GIJoe toys ever made.
    Half The Battle

This week, we get to know Breaker's character better. We're looking at the cartoon, comic and even the live action movie. Also, I continue to rage against 1997.
    Half The Battle

And then there was this one time that a Samurai joined the GIJoe team...
    Half The Battle

Nice work again. I've been craving a your series with a toy, and this hit the spot. For some reason I never saw the first figure, and was out of GIJoe for the newer versions. It is odd that the good guys would have a samurai, but I wonder if it had something to do with jumping on the japanese martial arts culture hype of the time when Karate and ninjas were all the rage. The first figure does look pretty cool, though the red sword looks a lot like Storm Shadow V2's sword (not a bad thing in my mind).

Cool

very funny and entertaining videos you do they are very entertaining
    check my want
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/34774...ure-parts.html
    read my fan fiction in the fan creativity section
    please visit http://jimmyz.myminicity.com/ and my website http://jmsberetta.webs.com

Thank you both ! Yeah, Hasbro jumped on the martial arts bandwagon big time, especially when Ninja Force came out.