Original Art Work...

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've got a collection of about 20 pages (old and new) and I was just wondering where all the other pages ended up...

If you own any art, post here the issue and page.

Thanks,
    Tanner [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

I've got a wicked cool animation cel of an explosion.

I wish I could get a comic book page, some day...

Battlefiles art of General Hawk and Wild Bill, both by Eric Wolfe Hanson, no inker listed. Wild Bill also has some sketches on the back, working out the pose, and jokingly camparing him to Richard Petty.

That's it for Joe stuff, and probably going to be the extent of my collection of art unless something comes along that I NEED!

[ May 13, 2004: Message edited by: Jeff Bohn ]

[ May 26, 2004: Message edited by: Jeff Bohn ]

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Jeff,

Sweet, I so want to see them before you move...

Do you know who did the artwork? It looks like Eric Wolf Hansen and Will C Caraini?

Tanner
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

I have alot of Devils Due Art.

I have about 6 or 7 covers and 20 +interior pages. Its the one thing I truly collect for myself.
    Michael
    This Space for Rent.

I have a few cool pages from DD myself. I have 4 pieces like Jeff's, of Cobra Commander, Firefly, Mainframe and Flint. I got a few shots that were important to me and my collection, like the first full Destro appearance (for my destro collection, a big HAHA to Jabba and AC) when he was in costume, wearing the mask, through the jail cell bars. I think it was the end of Issue 3. Then, I have the big image of CC from issue #1, with duke really small in the foreground. I really liked steve Kurth's art, it reminded me of Steve Skroce and Bart Sears at the time, but it wasn't really developed at that point compared to some later issues. My most recent pick up was a two page cover from Frontline. I don't remember which number it was, but it is the one with Beach head and the Green shirts. i got an alternate cover, where they are ebing fired up. it is tagged as "cover b", but I have yet to find the actual comic, my issue had a different cover.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

Snow,

How much do covers run you and where do you get them?

Also, for those who are getting DD's stuff, who are your contacts?

I'm always wondering how people end up with them?

I tend to use ebay and a few online dealers, but I try to buy direct at conventions if I can.

Tanner

DD usually brings art or artists with art to the Conventions. I got my first pieces at the Chicago Comic Con, then my most recent one at the Pittsburgh Comic Con. I am hoping to get something else at the Philly con next weekend.
    Selling Joes all day onnna' 'bay...
    Armageddon Toys

Arrow

If anyones interested I just added some comic Artwork in the for sale section.

I forgot, I write Larry Hama often and he sent me an original drawing of Snake Eyes.

**EDIT**

Someone had a problem with my pic, so I removed it.

[ May 27, 2004: Message edited by: Xerofall ]