Sequel to G.I.Joe vs Transformers

yojoe.com

Wizard World Philly News
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...5/23/index.htm

A sequel to G.I. Joe vs. Transformers has been scheduled for a September release, it was announced Saturday at Devil's Due Publishing's panel at Wizard World Philadelphia.

The four-issue mini-series will be written by Dan Jolley, with pencils by Tim Seeley and EJ Su. Seely will focus on figures and Su on mechanical designs and backgrounds.

Josh Blaylock of Devil's Due told The Continuum that the first issue will be double-sized.

Here's how the series is described:

"In the new series, picking a few years after the original, Cybertronian (Transformer) technology has found its way into our own on Earth. The fragmented Cobra organization now uses this for their own purposes, but the Military isn't without their own. In issue one, Cobra Commander has set his sights on a highly advanced prototype Cybertronian computer that could make his forces unstoppable. Of course things go haywire, and the problems result in an epic story of time travel, military action, and science fiction."

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

gargoyle

Question

jeff y cant i post under toys? i am about this

[ May 23, 2004: Message edited by: gargoyle ]

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question

Just curios if anyone can tell me where all of the TF/Joe Cross-overs occurred. I know of the two most recent and the upcoming plus UKTF#25 UKAF#24-27, and the original mini. But wasn't there some G2 stuff and/or something on tv?