Joe CCG news - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe CCG news

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sublimetxtx:
    No you see I get a bunch of cards for me, then take all the good ones out. Make a great deck for me then give her the crappy cards. This way she can't gloat when she win! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man you must love sleepin on the couch
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sublimetxtx:
    No you see I get a bunch of cards for me, then take all the good ones out. Make a great deck for me then give her the crappy cards. This way she can't gloat when she win! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then she could really gloat if she did win

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I am having the guy that owns the card shop to order a box of cards for me. I can't wait and I think that some people that develop Magic the gathering are working on this one so it should be good.

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

The same people behind this are the same people behind some of the CCG industry's biggest dust collectors:

-Harry Potter-would have gone off like wildfire, but sadly, crappy game.
    -Star Wars TCG-Once Wizards got the SW license, it was all downhill from there. Nobody played it at the start, and nobody plays it now. Decipher did the game right, then George "The Sellout" Lucas yanked the license and it's been in the toilet ever since.
    -The Showdown (sports) series of games. Had the mechanics been better, I would have even gotten into at least one of these.

The only two games Wizards of the Coast ever did right were Magic and Pokemon (HATE the cartoon, but the card game itself is solid). They've screwed up everything else since. They had HUGE potential (Potter and Wars), but they couldn't handle them right, and the games are collecting dust.

The artwork will almost definitely be top notch. If you're looking to get some just for the artwork, I think you're gonna be VERY pleased. If you're looking for a good game to get into, you will be VERY disappointed. If the game is even mediocre, I will be very shocked that it was even that good.

Smile

hey guys...are this figures are for sale yet?? does anyone know?

the nightviper...it's just super cool!!
    Jose Isaiah Peña

Willard Ohio, home of Seattle Seahawks QB Charlie Frye

Huh?

I think ya got the wrong thread there man!

I was pleased to hear that Devil's Due is doing the art work exlusively. I hope they release some of the original art for sale after the set is out on the shelves.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

Here's the listing from Diamond Comics...

Wizards of the Coast

JUN04 4143 GI JOE TCG BOOSTER DIS (C: 3 & 4) SRP: $3.49
    JUN04 4144 GI JOE TCG STARTER DIS (C: 3 & 4) SRP: $9.99

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>
    JUN04 4143 GI JOE TCG BOOSTER DIS (C: 3 & 4) SRP: $3.49
    JUN04 4144 GI JOE TCG STARTER DIS (C: 3 & 4) SRP: $9.99[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

From the early specs, the breakdown looks to be 10 cards per pack and 24 packs per booster box. I have not seen an offical count of the two-player starter decks yet unfortunently. But on the plus side the prices seem to be abit lower than the average CCG. I've seen non dealer price preorder packs around 2.70 ea., Starter Decks for 7.99, and boxes for 56.99.

Hopefully the full specs will be out soon as I'd like to see a card list and count, as well as any special pack cards.