GI Joe CCG Trade Contacts List

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey Guys,

I'm getting a booster box when the set is released and thought, heck, I'll have extras and I bet others will too. Hence, why not build a list of people who also have extras and maybe we can trade with each other and help maximize our collections by trading off our extras, while acrossing off those cards on our need list.

If you would like to be added to my GI Joe CCG Trade Contact list, when the sets come out and I get my cards, I'll e-mail you with my extras and my needs and hopefully we can trade a bit and help each other out.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Jeff, you'll be the first to my list. If the cards come before you leave Mad-Town, we so need to hook up and play a game or two. If you ship out before they arrive, we'll have to work out some travelling to play, but I think we would still be close enough to play and trade in person.

Tanner
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sounds cool! I'll send ya my e-mail.

Question

Do u guys know how it's going to play???
    I would be interested if the game is sensible and strategy can be applied.

Anyone know how many cards would be in the set...???...master list anywhere...!!!

Also any pictures yet of the art???

I'm in.

You guys will all be added to the list...

I read somewhere that it would take roughly 2 - 3 booster boxes to complete the set.

I'm hoping to do it with 1 - 2 boxes with some resourceful trading, but we'll see.

Tanner