Is the board acting up for anyone else?

yojoe.com

Or is it just me? The last 2-3 days I have not been able to get into a number of people's post's. Mostly in the Off topic, and Question sections. It's no big deal really, I'm just wondering if this is a computer problem on my end, or a board problem. Thanks for any input.
    “Occasionally, we have common sense. Occasionally we say, LOOK, THERE IT IS.....and then it’s gone!” - Lewis Black

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm having the same problems.
    He who dies with the most toys...............................is DEAD!!!

I would say it was the board, I have been having the same kind of problems (not complaining mods, just stating a fact). I just try again later, I think it might have something to do with the amount of traffic at that time.

Hope that helps.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes, it is the board. It is acting wonky again. We are working on fixing it. Sorry!
    Castle Destro

YoJoe! International Updated: 50+ Funskool Filecards!

Acmirro - Sturdy Construction For Rugged Play.

Opie & Anthony XM Sattelite Radio High Voltage 202!!!

the board seemed to start having problems when pictures was allowed. that is just how it looks to me.

The usual stuff for me. Posts not appearing and PMs being eaten. Anyone PM me and not get a reply. I'm sorry.

Thanks guys for clearing that up for me.
    “Occasionally, we have common sense. Occasionally we say, LOOK, THERE IT IS.....and then it’s gone!” - Lewis Black

it sure has for me ever post I put up I get some dumb ass reply. I gues my humor has gone..