Red Dead Revolver

yojoe.com

test
    Anyone play this? I havent been able to put it down since i rented it. I finally beat it tonight and i must say, it is a very very VERY addicting game.
    Its replay value rivals that of Golden Eye for the N64.

I love this game. Classic western shooter, with a twist.

[ June 06, 2004: Message edited by: ChrisNeal ]
    alligotwasthislousytshirt@juno.com - email me

I found myself...., funny, I was right where i left me

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I love it. Keep getting smoked tho on the Mexican General level. Any hints on it?

that level was the one that got me too for a while...i'm not sure which part of it you had difficulty with, i'm guessing the second part when you've gotta take out cannons...

the tricky part is staying on the bridge though, using the boxes for cover and already having the flare lit, then aiming at the cannons one at a time to take them out. and of course keeping the union soldiers off you and getting the health pack one drops

it was frustrating at first but eventually got it to where there was just 1 cannon for the third part where you've gotta protect the 2 guys setting charges.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Alkie Ewok:
    that level was the one that got me too for a while...i'm not sure which part of it you had difficulty with, i'm guessing the second part when you've gotta take out cannons...

the tricky part is staying on the bridge though, using the boxes for cover and already having the flare lit, then aiming at the cannons one at a time to take them out. and of course keeping the union soldiers off you and getting the health pack one drops

it was frustrating at first but eventually got it to where there was just 1 cannon for the third part where you've gotta protect the 2 guys setting charges.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used a bit different tactic. I straffed from left to right in the water, ignoring the soldiers that are attacting you, cause well its hard for them to hit you when you are straffing. if they get to be to much stop and kill them. The real trick is not staying still so the cannons can hit you. if you are still for more than 2 seconds you get nailed. Any way strafe back and forth lighting your flare and shooting it at the cannons. You have to be good at running and targeting to do this. After you get the hang of it, its pretty easy.

wanted to see that one!!
    Selling, buying, and trading GI Joes since 1990. Well buying since 1984 . . .

Site is under construction, but please check my inventory at:
    http://tcmckinney.ecrater.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisNeal:

I love this game. Classic western shooter, with a twist.

]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted clint eastwood type game instead I got midget clowns

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sox fan:

I wanted clint eastwood type game instead I got midget clowns
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the clowns were rather funny. The noises they make sound like reject jawa words. "widgy widgy, widgy" lol