SPONSOR NEWS: Please Welcome GI JOE JUNKYARD

yojoe.com

SPONSOR NEWS: Please Welcome GI JOE JUNKYARD

Their store is locked, stocked and ready to rock!

YoJoe would like to offer a warm welcome to the GI Joe Junkyard. Looking for a few spare parts to finish your pieces? Then GI Joe Junkyard is the place you've been looking for. They have an unparalleled selection of vintage vehicle and figure parts and accessories.

GI Joe Junkyard has just completed a HUGE update to their site and the store is now fully locked, stocked and ready to rock!

So what's new at the Junkyard you ask? Well for starters we now have over 3000 individual listings; over 1700 new listings of vehicle and figure parts and accessories, figures, vehicles, blueprints, file cards and display and repair supplies.

* Figure body parts and accessories have been put into their own separate categories for easier browsing

* Figures are now sold as either figure only or 100% complete. In the case of figures with really rare parts, they are sold as complete as possible and priced accordingly. But what about those of you that liked buying figures with whatever accessories Junkyard might have had as well? Junkyard has you guys covered too! If an incomplete figure is in your cart, any of it's accessories that are in stock will be automatically discounted by 30% if purchased at the same time. Discount can be seen in the cart.

* GI Joe Junkyard now offers O-Rings as well as display cases and weapon hoses.

* Vehicle weights have been better balanced to calculate more accurate shipping costs.

* The vehicle parts section has received a visual upgrade to enhance your shopping experience.

So what else does GI Joe Junkyard have in store? More custom work, Modern loose figures are coming as well as some non GI Joe products like Transformers accessories, He-Man figures and accessories and even My Little Pony stuff for all the ladies and you Bronys out there.

Please take the time to visit us at GI Joe Junkyard and check out all the neat stuff!

Remember to "LIKE" GI Joe Junkyard on Facebook and visit the welcome page for a one time 10% off code!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Junkyard.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	7131  
    Last edited by JeffSaylor; 10-04-2012 at 03:43 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Do You know if they accept Paypal and ship un Italy? Let me know please.
    Thank You very much.
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444

Got Neapolitan Joe squared away but for everyone else, we only accept Paypal or CC through Paypal for our store. I also do indeed ship worldwide so all foreign orders welcome!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Excellent seller: cheap and full of items store, ultra fast shipping!
    Thank You very much, I recommend for Europeans!
    VISIT MY NEW COLLECTION AND COMMENT IT :

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/brow...&imageuser=444