Shrek 2

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shrek 2

I took the wifey to go see it. She loved it and I had a good time as well. A tip though, go at the late showing s that way there are not that many kids there.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I took my son to go see Scooby Doo 2. Man kid's are annoying at the movies.

I think it's a given though if you're going to one of those, it's going to be full of youngings...and good. When kids go to those movies, they aren't at home hounding daddy! lol

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

did you think the first was better or were they about the same? I liked the first one so was just curious what you thought
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

Yeah my girlfriend and I saw it on Thursday. It was very funny. I enjoyed it and so did she. Also we went to a showing at
    around 10:30 I think, only two kids where there. And they were really quite.
    Anyway it doesn't matter whether there are kids there or not. Some "adults" are worse than kids.

Amen on that. Went and saw Day after Tomorrow and had one guy I wanted to hit in the head with my coke. IT's like shut the H up! Good thing I went with my Dad and Bro because with my Wife she would have had them thrown out (G).

yeah that is part of why i always wait for the video-\
    i need to pause it and talk and smoke.
    this will blow some of you away-
    the last 1st run movie i saw in the theatre -
    termintator 2.
    a little bit after that i saw Far and Away at one of those rerun $1.50 places somebody took me to.
    shrek was pretty good, sounds like 2 is also, cool!
    need 88 TF dusty crotch

Back when I had money and before kid's I was at the movies all the time. Friends , girl friends whatever. But now I would rather wait for the video. More features and a pause button ( I have a small blatter, either I cann't eat or drink or after an hour or two I got to make the run.)

My wife liked this one better than the first, I liked the first better. But by all means the second is very good and will have you laughing. Another to go see is Troy, amazing movie.

i cant stand when people go to a movie and just talk the whole time.sometime i like to ask them while are you here you payed 7.00 just to talk you can do that in the parking lot.i think lot of is lack of respect.

[ May 31, 2004: Message edited by: themoney75 ]