Advertisements

Hey Don...

Sent you an e-mail this time instead of a PM. LMK,

Thanks,
    etmartin
    Check out my ebay auctions under the ID etmartin

Thanks,
    etmartin

I Pm'd you in the past couple of days, I tried again a few minutes ago, but I will also send an email.
    Been a long time guys, hope you remember me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Turn on your email notification, the system is having problems so PM's are getting eaten.

At this point its just plain silly not to turn it on and expect people to track down a post in a side forum, see it and then send you another email.

Turn the feature on that way you have a record of all PM's sent to you, their content and who sent it. Very easy and in my experiences once you send a PM to someone who had one sent to you eaten they seem to work, at least they all have for me in the past week.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Druss:
    Turn on your email notification, the system is having problems so PM's are getting eaten.

At this point its just plain silly not to turn it on and expect people to track down a post in a side forum, see it and then send you another email.

Turn the feature on that way you have a record of all PM's sent to you, their content and who sent it. Very easy and in my experiences once you send a PM to someone who had one sent to you eaten they seem to work, at least they all have for me in the past week.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is how I have mine set up. But messages still seem to disappear.

Well they will dissapear, on Sunday I checked my email and had 5 PM's, I came here and 4 of them were eaten.

It happens, just turn on that email notification and it won't hurt as much [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

I noticed that a couple of times in the past.