Starship Troopers 2 dvd

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow

Has anyone heard any buzz on today's straight to dvd Starship Troopers 2 release?

I know the first one was campy but I liked it. It can't be a good sign if the second one is skipping theaters and going right to dvd though.

Loved those Starship Troopers action fleet toys as well.

[ June 01, 2004: Message edited by: dockingbay97 ]
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't recall which channel but I saw it on one of our Cable Movie Channels, Starz maybe.....

I didn't think much of it but when I heard about the DVD Release I was a bit suprised I saw it a month ago.

It wasn't horrible, some decent action scenes but as a whole it wasn't anywhere near as fun as the first one. Missing all the tongue in cheek humor that made the first one great.

Also more gratutitous sex scenes, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    ReilToys has closed - thanks for all the memories guys!

The first one was one of my fav sci fi movies. I'm probably going to pick this one up. The commercials look kinda cool.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I remember the first one. I went and saw it with my dad. By the time the movie was over i was totally desenseitized to violence. Every scene in that movie was either sex or violence. I loved every minuete of it.

I saw the second Movie. It was so bad that I just got up and left(my House!!!!). The whole story has changed, some crap about bugs infecting you like Hosts or some crap. Its more like a Horror Movie, a bad one!.. So annoying.
    This Space for Rent.

Anyone seen the Cartoons? I picked up one at wal-mart for 1.99. Pretty good was like 4-6 different ones.

That CG cartoon series from a few years ago was awesome.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuplayer:
    That CG cartoon series from a few years ago was awesome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to agree. I really liked that show. More so than the original movie which I thought was pretty good too.
    Selling out! LMK what you need!

man that movie was cool
    career sgt Zim is the man, that guy is great in every movie he does
    but i woulda chose dizzy over carmen
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuplayer:
    That CG cartoon series from a few years ago was awesome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very true. I loved the CG cartoons. Much better than the original movie. I've been thinking about getting the 2nd movie.