What is your favourite GI JOE or COBRA Figure, and why?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is your favourite GI JOE or COBRA Figure, and why?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wildbill.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	7391What is your favourite joe/cobra 3 3/4" figure? post a picture if you can!

my favourite would probly be the last one i remember opening wich would of been wild bill, he came with so many accessories it just made him a cool toy...i dont remember how old i was but he was a birthday present and i remmebr playing with him for many years! i wish oh how i wish i still had my childhood joes...god only know what happened to all of them but i do have a very select few that i did have since then but not wild bill lol
    Last edited by Hoodlum-Inc; 10-12-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: add picture

I never got into Joe till 2005, but after that (and seeing my first episodes of the original cartoon, Worlds Without End Parts 1 and 2), I found my favorite Joe figure to be Barbecue. When I was little, I was really into firefighters (even had my 5th birthday at a fire station). So when I got my first Barbecue figure, it brought back a lot of memories. (Also, I really like his characterization.)

i found a picture of wild bill! the last gi joe i can remember opening is the 1992 WildBill and i realized i still have his backpack lol 20 years later :P

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by deadfish View Post
    85 Flint.......why? Bad***
    Yep pretty much sums up my thoughts.

But in case you needed further explanation; I remember in 1985 when Joe was about to be a daily show that aired after school. Well the Sunday before it was suppose to start, I woke up to see "Pyramid of Darkness" and he was the character that I immediately gravitated to. He's been my favorite ever since.
    What's left when honor's gone?
    Death is the best kick of all, why do you think God saved it for last?

84 Firefly. Awesome grey urban camo, green gun/phone and backpack you could open. Loved the mask, card art and filecard. He was portrayed as a mysterious saboteur and a very dangerous enemy of GI Joe.

Tough one. Probably Tunnel Rat v1. I hated his pack and lost his lights (if I ever had them), but he was all kinds of cool.

My very first Joe toys were a Python Conquest (which I won in a school drawing) and I can remember going to Osco in Memphis at like age three and buying an Undertow. I still have that undertow and his flippers lol. It is the only figure I still have from childhood having sold everything else several years back. So I guess Undertow is my answer. I found a moc Undy last year for $8 at a rummage sale

1984 Hooded Cobra Commander. We grew up kinda poor and I remember saving for him, filling out the order and sending it off. A few weeks later he arrived in that awesome little card board box. Awesome day!

Favorite as a kid was probably snake eyes 1985 and storm shadow. Other than the 82 guys, I think those were the only ones I broke the thumb on, probably played with them tons.