G.I. Joe Kre-O Pics!

yojoe.com

G.I. Joe Kre-O Pics!

G.I. Joe Kre-O playsets and figures!...

To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with our sponsor Collectibles Insurance.

Hasbro reveals its new Kre-O line focusing on the Joes! Introduced last year with Hasbro's Transformers license, Kre-O is a building block toy line that impresses with adorable minifigures. GI Joe is a perfect match for the brand and a refreshing new direction for the timeless soldiers. On display were the first sets that will see release in spring 2013. These include:

* KRE-O G.I. JOE NINJA TEMPLE BATTLE
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE BATTLE PLATFORM ATTACK
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE CHECKPOINT ALPHA
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE COBRA ARMORED ASSAULT
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE DRAGONFLY XH-1
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE SERPENT ARMOR STRIKE
    * KRE-O G.I. JOE THUNDERWAVE JET BOAT

A single pack assortment of popular GI Joe characters such as Quick Kick, Rock N Roll and Crimson Guard will also be offered.

See in-person pictures here and the press pictures here!

For a great selection of G.I. Joe and military-themed action figures, comics and collectibles, check out SmallJoes.com, Guru Planet, BigBadToyStore.com, MonkeyDepot.com, BriansToys.com, and ToyWiz.com.
    The Biggest Selection of GI Joe Comics at GrahamCrackers.com.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I don't hate 'em, but I don't want 'em either. LEGO IV LIFE...

BTW... Are those real tampos on that trooper pictured above, or are they photoshopped?
    Last edited by Super Sport; 10-12-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Very nice, it looks like the photos above (the press pics) are photoshopped for color brightness and sharpness, but look basically the same as the ones on display at NYCC.
    I'm glad they focused the designs on classic characters instead of modern comic or movie lines.
    Only set I'm interested in is the Battle Platform, looks great and comes with (I hope) some major characters like Cobra Commander and Duke. Also like the blind bag assortment! The "rare" figure is an Adventure Team Commander with flocked hair
    Watch "The 1980's G.I. Joe Show" on DailyMotion http://www.dailymotion.com/kevinlr1 on FRIDAYS!
    and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/formbx257 on SATURDAYS!
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/FormBX257/295471453806030

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I like them from what I've seen so far. The character assortment is pretty good. Although a Viper and a BAT would be cool. Plus, a MOBAT and HISS would be nice. Really, what it's going to come down to now for me is the quality and the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    I don't hate 'em, but I don't want 'em either. LEGO IV LIFE...

BTW... Are those real tampos on that trooper pictured above, or are they photoshopped?
    Not even Photoshop, they look MS Painted on.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Not even Photoshop, they look MS Painted on.
    Hasbro - What happened to your pride?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS