New Display Room - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lookin' good madcap! Nice shelf work mate! I've been working on my room this winter as well, I need to take some updated pictures and share them with the forums. I still need to get a couple more display cases (bleh, so expensive) but almost there. Only lack about 50 misc items all together to have everything 82-92 near mint and complete! Why is it the only things I lack now are uber expensive?! Darn you Night Force stuff and the Defiant for your costliness.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks great. Wish I had that much space.

Looks like you have a lot of room to expand.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks, just got a huge lot with a lot of doubles on the aircrafts that I have so I'll have to hang up a dog fight. I also have to start framing my blueprints and putting shelves up on the walls.

Nice setup madcap69.

Please share your experience with us. Did you hire labour from any labour agency to renovate it or you did it by yourself? I am also going to renovate my room and I will contact with labour hire companies in Brisbane. If they provide me professional labour I will start my work.
    Last edited by davidjhon; 10-07-2021 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by ransac View Post
    Lookin' good madcap! Nice shelf work mate! I've been working on my room this winter as well, I need to take some updated pictures and share them with the forums. I still need to get a couple more display cases (bleh, so expensive) but almost there. Only lack about 50 misc items all together to have everything 82-92 near mint and complete! Why is it the only things I lack now are uber expensive?! Darn you Night Force stuff and the Defiant for your costliness.
    A Sydney Private Investigator would note the speaker's enthusiasm for their collection and room upgrades but highlight the challenge of obtaining expensive, rare items like Night Force stuff and the Defiant, emphasizing the struggle to complete an 82-92 near mint collection.