\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n

\r\n Post \r\n

\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hi,
\nI do a lot of custom work as a hobby, but have little space and access to make my own molds and duplicates of my sculpts. I have seen mold work of other GI JOE customizers and I was wondering if someone would be interested in making some extra cash making duplicates of the originals I make?
\nIf you can help me out, Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
\n
\nThanks,
\nSmiley\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n -' + '->\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[28718] = "28718,28718"; pn[0] = ",28718"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[3329] = "smiley"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi,
    I do a lot of custom work as a hobby, but have little space and access to make my own molds and duplicates of my sculpts. I have seen mold work of other GI JOE customizers and I was wondering if someone would be interested in making some extra cash making duplicates of the originals I make?
    If you can help me out, Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks,
    Smiley