Question about sculpey

yojoe.com

I can't seem to find viper heads, so I am going to try my hand at casting. I just picked up some sculpey from Michaels. Didn't notice at the store, but apparently there are different kinds of sculpey, and I got sculpey III. I want to try to cast some viper heads in white, I guess I can use the sculpey for the mold, but not the head itself, is that right? I guess I need a resin for the actual head, and will see if hobbytown has some. I want to mold the viper head in white for some arctic customs I am going to try. Anyone have any recommendations here?
    "that's the way baseball go"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm in that same situation, I want some custom heads but need to know how to cast. I know there is a guy on ebay under the id omegacity (I think thats right) he sells custom heads. There is also another guy selling them, he sells 3 or 4 for a buy it now of $4.50, just type in custom heads and it should come up in the gijoe section

cool dude, I can't get a response to omegacity on the heads, thanks for the tip on the other guy, I apprecite it!
    "that's the way baseball go"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yeah I emailed omegacity about some custom heads too and he never emailed me back, that happened twice and it was through the ebay email. Don't put in your auctions "email if you have any ?'s" if your not going to email me back. Hope the other guys a little better. He does sell viper heads because I saw them today.

custom head sellers on ebay and the internet:

jokabofe (ebay name)
    http://shop.theangelforge.com/Noggins_c3.htm

If these are allowed to be advertised on here
    Last edited by greenlant408; 03-04-2015 at 10:08 PM. Reason: wrong web site

custom head sellers on ebay and the internet:

jokabofe (ebay name)
    http://shop.theangelforge.com/main.sc

If these are allowed to be advertised on here