New board, New Name!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New board, New Name!

Hey all, just a quick note for those that may not recognize it. I have changed my screen name from Andy Mullins to AMulls. Most of you should recognize it since it's the one I use on every other board, and Jeff helped me out and switched it here too. So on the off chance that a search is run on me (good/bad trader list), don't forget to check the old name of Andy Mullins. Thanks.
    Sorry, I blacked out there for a minute. What did I miss?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

were you able to change your name and still retain everything, post #, join date etc.

If so i want mine to be frenchy, as it is on every other board.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French
    were you able to change your name and still retain everything, post #, join date etc.

If so i want mine to be frenchy, as it is on every other board.
    How many user ID's do you need? You've already got frenchy registered once. Let me try to.... merge users!

You've been merged and renamed!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I didnt even know frenchy was registered. Sorry Jeff

Unhappy

The only problem I have with changing my name is, all my positive feedback would still have my old name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake-eyes01
    The only problem I have with changing my name is, all my positive feedback would still have my old name on it.
    Which is why I did this post, so folks would know! ;-)
    Sorry, I blacked out there for a minute. What did I miss?

If you let ktown know he probably would change over your positive feedback into your new name. Just a thought...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy
    If you let ktown know he probably would change over your positive feedback into your new name. Just a thought...
    Very good point, I bet he would! Now, to think of a name!

how about snake eyes 02?
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.