There's room for one more...(half brag half future for sale/trade)

yojoe.com

Talking There's room for one more...(half brag half future for sale/trade)

Ok, no more brag posts from me for awhile, but....

Remember that lot I posted about last time that I won on ebay? Night Boomer and Night Striker (incomplete but with many parts) as well as a lot of other vehicle shells for $35? Well, I paid today, and to save on shipping I told the guy that I only really wanted the Night Force stuff (I didn't really care about the other shells). He emailed me and said that worked fine, and since I didn't want the other stuff, he could throw in a Night Ray boat that he had and didn't want anymore instead. He said it's incomplete but still...

So, here I am, soon to have TWO night rays. I'm having enough trouble building ONE. So anyone want to join the "Guys trying in vain to build a Night Ray" club? I have no idea what it comes with, but after I get it and take the parts I don't have, it's going up for sale or trade.
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

me me me me me
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

I've got parts for it...

Darko,

Whom ever you sell the shell to, pass my e-mail or id along with it. I've got parts I would be willing to trade or sell to help complete that Night Ray.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !