question about all comics

yojoe.com

question about all comics

is there way to look and read all the gi comics from a digital source? maybe like cd rom or something? or is there anyplace that archives them? thanks!

oh and one last question, i recently came across and old joe comic, already misplaced it, but anyway... in it has Snake eyes and storw shadow running to get off cobra island while gi joe is attacking cobra island. baroness mows down stormshadow... in the next comic, is he dead or what? also the comic has something to do with zartan and and i think ripcord changing places, if that helps any.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hahah...this reminds me of the guy who asked me to scan all my Joes comics and send them to him...that way he could read them for free...lol...not a bad idea...but I would not do it...to much time...I would however buy the set on dvd or cd...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spillspleen
    Hahah...this reminds me of the guy who asked me to scan all my Joes comics and send them to him...that way he could read them for free...lol...not a bad idea...but I would not do it...to much time...I would however buy the set on dvd or cd...!!!

i wouldn't ask you to scan your comics or anything, i'm not out to kill you. lol. i just simply meant if marvel or some other company had already did this. seems to me like it would be a money maker

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Why not? I scanned all mine!

www.bloodforthebaron.com

No Joe comics though, just the rare UK stuff.

When Cobraaa.com existed, they used to do this. I read a few issues online that I didn't have in my collection. It only made me wanna got out and get them

-PJ

That would take so much time and bandwidth.

I did scan issue 21 if anyone wants to see it. All you need to do is sign up (for free) at Sony's Imagestation.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287322343

If I had nothing better to do I would scan all of them and make a CD-Rom. But it would have to be free because of copyright issues. And I would want $$$ to do it to cover costs of CDs and my time.