Attention Toys R Us Shoppers.... (BTR News)

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Attention Toys R Us Shoppers.... (BTR News)

I stopped by my local Toys R Us today. Lo and behold there in the front of the store is a huge bin filled with all of TRU's Built to Rule Sets at 75% off! I picked up the Sand Snake and Rising Tide for $2.98 and $1.98 respectively. If you've been waiting for a sale to pick up BTR, then now would be your chance.
    Looking for blueprints for Battle Wagon.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yup, got my two Sand Snakes tonight at my local TRU, can't beat the price!

Angry

SUCKS I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SAND SNAKE IN MY AREA. Prices are real go on that stuff normally would not have gottin any can't go wrong on clearance.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I agree,

What got me hooked was the Hovercraft with Blow torch for 5.00 bucks, I snagged all the rest for under 2.00 save for the Duke battle wagon vehicle. And who doesn't love the Lego affect

i got the armadillo/duke for 1.90 and the sand snakes/firefly for the same. i paid .90 for the moccasin and 4.90 for the typhoon. everything was half off the lowest ticket price.

thanks found 4 today for 3.98.is all red tag suppose to be half of the sticker?

Its look like the BTR series isnt a total triumph!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Napy
    I been in Mexico alot lately, in Gudalajara, Monterrey, Veracruz and Im always going straight to the toy ile in Wal Mart. And guess what! all they have is those ugly looking, who would buy,robot-looking! sigma six garbage!!! Oh but they got tons of Star Wars!!!! Who Cares! No queremos Estar Guars! Queremos YIAYO compadre!!!!!:mad:

Wow, so what happened to me with BTR firely WASN'T a freak occurence!

I've been picking up BTR since I found it on clearence,but I've got a couple of questions:
    1) I've never seen the Rapid Runner,or Night Prowler were they released?
    2) Who are the drivers of the Rapid Runner,and Night Prowler?

I'm glad to see that line die. I didn't like it. I passed on the BTR bargain bin at my local TRU.