Got ripped off a few months back whats my options?

yojoe.com

Got ripped off a few months back whats my options?

I got ripped off by thejunhorde on ebay and I won a cat tank that he said he sent and he never did. He promised tracking and never would provide it. The 2nd auction I won was another cat tank and if you used buy it now it was free shipping but when you used the paypal it added 10 for shipping but I figured he would refund it. I got the 2nd cat tank which was painted parts to boot but never got my first one or a refund. WHats my options for getting my money back? I lost around $125 Hes from texas also
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Was the 1st one bought through Paypal?

So you bought a 2nd CAT from the same buyer? I have to ask....why?

They were both through paypal. The first one was listed like a week before the 2nd. The first one was around 100ish or so and it was supposed to be perfect. The 2nd one was 80 but then charged 10 for shipping. I thought no big deal since his feedback was good so I could get reimbursed for shipping since he listed it as free. I just wanted the 2nd one for an army builder because i always like the black tanks but the price was always too high. Just thought 80 was a steal for one
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Oh i see what you mean now, I bought the 2nd before i knew he was a ripoff, It was only a week later and his feedback was good so I thought no big deal