#32 Thats Not Overkill!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#32 Thats Not Overkill!

http://www.devilsdue.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15783

What the heck!? Whats with all the emotion! I don't think Overkill is that emotionally unstable if he plans to try to take over Cobra in the next theme.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Comics aren't the same as the cartoons.

Also, Overkill just got turned into a cyborg recently, so he's just settling into the roll.

Thumbs up

Yeah, the Battle for Power between The Coil, Cobra, Dreadnocks, M.A.R.S. and in the middle of all that, G.I. Joe! And I thing Overkill is one of the best characters from the new series (even if he was an awesome character like the original S.A.W. Viper before!)

This issue is really great, man!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    Comics aren't the same as the cartoons.

Also, Overkill just got turned into a cyborg recently, so he's just settling into the roll.

you mean role
    i kinda like what we've seen of overkill so far.
    Dreadnok for life!
    Holodna hmoora. Eemruchnoh v'doosheh. Kak mohg znat ya shtoh tee oomriosh? Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Do svidonia, byehreg rodnoy. Kak nam troodnag pridstahvit shtoh eto nyeh sohn. Rodina, dom radnoy,Do svidonia Rodina.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bohn
    You'll have to cut me some slack, I'm still waiting to read #21.

Unhappy

You want to know what I'm disappointed about? Devil's Due went straight to the "3.75 inch version" of Overkill!!! This means that there probably will never be a "version 1" of Overkill in the G.I. Joe comics series! (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, check the various figs. of Overkill on this very web-site!)

I'm really bummed. I love my original Overkill with his twin guns that pop out of his chest and his freaky clawed arm. I really wish that D.D. had presented this version first before the "updated" 2000 version... (Sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by seaneley
    I love my original Overkill with his twin guns that pop out of his chest and his freaky clawed arm. (Sigh)
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/91/overkill.shtml

Am I missing something here? Do guns pop out his chest???
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Question

Quote Originally Posted by seaneley
    You want to know what I'm disappointed about? Devil's Due went straight to the "3.75 inch version" of Overkill!!! This means that there probably will never be a "version 1" of Overkill in the G.I. Joe comics series! (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, check the various figs. of Overkill on this very web-site!)

I'm really bummed. I love my original Overkill with his twin guns that pop out of his chest and his freaky clawed arm. I really wish that D.D. had presented this version first before the "updated" 2000 version... (Sigh)
    Ugghh... I hate the first version of Overkill.. He looks silly.

Quote Originally Posted by danyanda
    http://www.yojoe.com/action/91/overkill.shtml

Am I missing something here? Do guns pop out his chest???
    Yeah, I actually have the BAT 6pack version Overkill but if you look at the chest that red thing is the gun. And the hinges on his right side make the chest openable. I think its Overkill's best version because of the hidden guns.