Is Roadpig dead?

yojoe.com

Is Roadpig dead?

Been wondering this for awhile...

In one of the issues where the Joes and Dreadnoks are chasing the rogue bat through the city (I don't know the exact issue number, because I only have the TPBs), there's a frame where it looks like Roadpig gets shot and killed (I'm not talking about when the Bat beats the crap out of him...after that). But no attention is called to it. Later, Zartan talks about not wanting to lose any more men to trying to capture the bat.

I only buy TPBs, so the Bat series is as far as I've gotten. Does Road Pig appear in any later issues, or is any mention made of whether or not he survived?
    ....apparently I can't customize for my wants anymore.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't believe it's stated one way or the other and I'm through Issue 28 myself.

I though many of the Nok's were in a large battle on Cobra Island which takes place around the 23 - 25 mark, I don't recall seeing Roadpig. Most of the nok's invloved were the classic ones from 1984 - 1986.

Tanner
    Vehicle Parts Need List || Weapons Need List || For Sale Thread
    ==================================================
    I played, ate and slept Joe as a kid and yet as an adult I still can't get enough of it! ! !

I remeber that hasbo said they will not be makeing joes that have died in the comics
    so why wood they put him in the 2004 con set ?
    i hope this helps
    THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!<BR>AND LOOKING FOR FIREBATS AND PARTS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have no proof, but I'd say he's not dead.

The online fans would have made a much bigger deal about it it he was dead...
    Check out my weekly webcomic: cy-boar updated every Thursday!

Talking

Road Pig is NOT ..dah.. Dead!

Anyway, he is one of the favorites carachters of Larry Hama himself (as he stated in many interviews). I like him too, so as many, many, fans!

Road Pig will always be at the side of his true love... Zarana!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy - The Cobra Son
    Road Pig is NOT ..dah.. Dead!

Anyway, he is one of the favorites carachters of Larry Hama himself (as he stated in many interviews). I like him too, so as many, many, fans!

Road Pig will always be at the side of his true love... Zarana!
    Not if Zandar has anything to say about it.

Besides, Road Pig must be dead.

Roadpig

I believe he showed up recently in a DD Joe comic from the modern day series. The recent trend towards offing characters tends towards ones that Hasbro lost the name rights to. As stated before, he was also a recent figure with a nice tattoo upgrade, so I doubt they'll off him.

Just an OT dead Joe question, I work at a firehouse, we all have nicknames and we all get our ba...chops busted over them. What kind of grief over his nickname did you think Skidmark got?

I don't think DD can get rid of him, without hiting a nerve with Hama.
    Good, soldier.

Unfortunatly Hama has nothing to do with the DD comic (other than Frontline 1-4)